A Different Kind of Family Holiday
A cycling holiday with your children is special. Feel free to peruse our selection of Family Cycling Holidays which have been planned with the entire family in mind.
We plan the tours in such a way that everyone in the family, no matter what age, can enjoy themselves to the full. Children love to play. What better place for that than on a beach along the Baltic Sea Coast? Our tours such as the Island of Rügen, Baltic Sea, and Island of Usedom on the Baltic Sea Cycle Route are a perfect match.
Für Unterhaltung ist gesorgt
A family holiday in the Spree Forest is highly recommendable as well. There are activity sights for your children in Cottbus such as playgrounds, an aquarium, boat rides, etc. The Spree Forest Cycle Route offers ample opportunities for fun and relaxation. The Tropical Island indoor swimming paradise is a favourite destination for all ages.
Our family holiday on Usedom Island has much to offer everyone. Beaches, the "Tropenhaus" mini zoo, the butterfly farm, climbing wall, and the "Phänomenta" (small science museum) are exciting places for children. A visit to the Ozeaneum (oceanographic museum) in Stralsund and to the Hansedom (indoor swimming and wellness centre) is a great way to start your tour. Take some time to have a look at our family cycling holiday tours and choose the perfect one for you.
Special Family Holidays
- For children travelling with parents or grandparents
- Sought out cycle routes
- Short stretches
- Ample time for fun, taking breaks, and activities
- Suited for children's needs
6 Tips for traveling with children
- Children should always wear a helmet and ride a children’s bike.
- Before booking a tour, make sure your children enjoy cycling in a group.
- Proof their endurance level for cycling distances.
- Pack plenty of clothes to layer, and don’t forget swimming suits.
- Pack a first aid kit (band-aids, etc.)
- Plan enough time on the tour for breaks, snacks, drinks, and meals.