Guarded by the towering Velebit mountain range in the east and hugged by the Istria Peninsula in the northwest lie the Kvarner bay islands. Quiet coves of crystal clear water surround the dramatic landscapes of the Kvarner bay islands; green hills and rocky moon landscapes give way to small harbour towns rich in history and culture. Discover the charm of the Adriatic Sea for yourself by bike and boat on board one of our romantic motor yachts. The days begin with a well-rounded breakfast leaving you fit to explore the diversity of the Kvarner bay islands on a guided bike tour. Be it the medieval city of Rab, the car-free road in the sky on Dugi Otok or the contemplative life of the dwellers on the flower island of Molat, each day brings with it new discoveries. Evenings are mostly spent in picturesque harbour towns with winding alleyways where a great range of bars and cafes stand host for a relaxing evening. Often a mountain bike tour will run parallel to this tour on board the same ship in which case one tour guide will be allocated per group.
Diese Reise ist noch nicht bewertet worden.
* Achtung: Es können Zusatzkosten entstehen, die nicht im Reisepreis enthalten sind.
The Linda is a spacious wooden motor yacht. She was built in 1955 and renovated in 2006 and measures 31 x 6 m / 102 x 2 ft. The spacious saloon can accommodate 32 guests, and the middle sundeck is constructed in a way that meals can also be served outside. The upper deck measures 40 m² / 431 ft². Three cosy cabins below deck are equipped with separate beds and two portholes each. Another cabin has a French bed with an additional bunk bed above it. On deck there are ten double cabins. Six of those have a French bed and four double cabins are equipped with separate beds. All cabins have air-conditioning and basin/shower/WC.
- 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower/toilet
- 4 x full board and 3 x half board
- Guided cycling tours and sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- Overview-maps for the daily cycling tours (on board)
- Bed linen and towels
- English speaking tour guide
- Collective transfer from/to Zagreb on day of embarkation/disembarkation (11:30 am from Zagreb Center (*see tour info)/ 12:15 pm from Zagreb Airport / return transfer from Omišalj to Zagreb Airport starts at 8 am (reservation required, booking incl. complete transmission of flight details)