Day 1: Arrival in Potsdam
Travellers are responsible for their transportation to Potsdam. Arrive in the city of palaces such as Sanssouci, Cecilienhof, and the Neue Palais. Their surrounding parks are beautiful. Potsdam is a great city for cycling. Combine a visit to the Sanssouci palce with a visit to the film studios in Babelsberg. Overnight in Potsdam.
Day 2: Potsdam – Werder & Surroundings
Distance: approx. 27 km
Today's stretch takes you around Lake Schwielow to the popular Brandenburger orchards of Werder. Take your time and visit the weaving museum in Geltow on your way to Werder. We recommend a visit to the orchard museum there. Spend the night in Werder or nearby.
Day 3: Werder – Potsdam
Distance: approx. 36-92 km
Take the Havel Cycle route through Brandenburg and Ketzin back to Potsdam. The cathedral in Brandenburg is worth a visit. Take a break at the romantic palace of Paretz in Ketzin. To round off your tour, take a leisurely stroll through the Dutch Quarter in Potsdam and admire the architecture. Spend the night in Potsdam.
Day 4: Departure from Potsdam
Depart after breakfast. Travellers are responsible for their homeward transportation.
|Preis in € pro Person *||Cat. II||Cat. I|
From 06.06.2019 to 23.08.2019
- 60.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
- 40.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- E-Bike mit 2 Gepäcktaschen - 100.00 €
- Leihrad mit Gepäcktasche - 50.00 €
Children under 4 travel for free
Children (5-15 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 50% discount per child
- Up to two children in their own room (w/two adults paying for a double): 15% discount per child
- One child sharing a double room with an adult: 15% discount for child
Children (from 16 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 10% discount per child