Day 1: Arrival to Husum
Arrival in Husum during the day. Overnight stay in Husum. Alternative: Arrival in Husum until 10:00 am hand-over of luggage and take-over of rental bicycles, if booked. Bicycle tour to St. Peter-Ording.
Day 2: Husum – St. Peter-Ording - Husum
Distance: approx. 48 km
After a short ride you will reach the red Haubarg not far from Husum. The large farmbuilding from the 17th century houses a restaurant and a museum (admission incl.). Continue along the coast of Eiderstedt until you reach Westerheve. The lighthouse Westerheve is embedded in the salt marsh landscape. Continue to St. peter-Ording and take the train back to Husum. Overnight stay in Husum.
Day 3: Husum – Tönning – Friedrichstadt
Distance: approx. 42 km
Cycle through the southern part of the peninsula towards the Kattinger tideland, the estuary of the river Eider. Continue until you reach Friedrichstadt, also known as the Dutch City as it was founded by Dutch settlers. Enjoy a canal cruise. Overnight stay in Friedrichstadt.
Day 4: Friedrichstadt – Husum
Distance: approx. 20-24 km
It is only a short distance until you are back in Husum again. Return of rental bicycles and depart. Travellers are responsible for their transportation back home.
|Preis in € pro Person *||Cat. I||Cat. II|
From 23.05.2020 to 30.08.2020
- 50.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 70.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
- Leihrad mit Gepäcktasche - 40.00 €
- Elektro-Leihrad mit 2 Gepäcktaschen - 90.00 €
Children under 4 travel for free
Children (5-15 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 50% discount per child
- Up to two children in their own room (w/two adults paying for a double): 15% discount per child
- One child sharing a double room with an adult: 15% discount for child
Children (from 16 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 10% discount per child
|Preis in € pro Person*||Cat. I||Cat. II|