Day 1: Arrival in Stralsund
We will hand over your rental bikes to you. Spend the night in Stralsund.
Day 2: Stralsund - Greifswald
Distance: approx. 39-57 km
Cycle along the sound on tree-lined avenues to Brandshagen and admire the colony of common cranes. On the other side of the sound lies the peninsula of Zudar. When approaching Greifswald you will see the awesome cathedral silhouette. The late artist, Caspar David Friedrich, wonderfully portrayed the ruins of Eldena in one of his paintings. Spend the night in Greifswald.
Day 3: Greifswald - Wolgast - Zinnowitz/surr.
Distance: approx. 58-61 km
Cycle across back country to Wolgast, the "gate" to the island of Usedom. Enjoy the tranquil paths on your way to the sea. Continue through the forest, past Trassenheide, and on to Zinnowitz. Stay overnight in or near Zinnowitz or in Karlshagen.
Day 4: Zinnowitz - sea resorts Heringsdorf / Bansin
Distance: approx. 20-25 km
Hotels with Wilhelmine architecture have kept their flair of the old times as Imperial Baths. Standing on the beach you can see all the way from Peenemünde to Koserow. The paths will take you along the coast to the three "sister towns" of Bansin, Heringsdorf, and Ahlbeck. Spend the night in one of the towns.
Day 5: Sea resorts Heringsdorf / Bansin - Stralsund
Distance: approx. 55-60 km
Heringsdorf is the most elegant and oldest sea side resort town on the island of Usedom. The beach promenade connect it to Bansin and Ahlbeck. This is a great place to walk around and enjoy surroundings until your heart's content. Soon, you'll be leaving the hustle of the resort towns and will be cycling on peaceful paths in back country. Make your way from the coast to the town of Usedom, of which the island derives its name. On the way, you may even encounter otters who make their home in the streams. Take the train from Anklam back to Stralsund and spend the night in Stralsund.
Day 6: Stralsund
Depart after breakfast. Travellers are responsible for their homeward transportation.
|Preis in € pro Person *||Cat. II||Cat. I|
From 16.05.2020 to 19.06.2020
- 50.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 70.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
From 20.06.2020 to 06.09.2020
- 70.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 90.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
From 07.09.2020 to 20.09.2020
- 40.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 60.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
- Rental tour bike with pannier - 60.00 €
- E-Bike with 2 panniers - 130.00 €
If 5 people or act together more. Is granted in the following periods a group discount.
- From 25.04.2020 to 03.10.2020
Children under 4 travel for free
Children (5-15 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 50% discount per child
- Up to two children in their own room (w/two adults paying for a double): 15% discount per child
- One child sharing a double room with an adult: 15% discount for child
Children (from 16 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 10% discount per child
|Preis in € pro Person*||Cat. II||Cat. I|