Day 1: Arrival in Flensburg
Flensburg is over 700 years old and was once ruled by the Danes around 400 years ago. Stroll through the charming alleys of the Old Town before turning in.
Day 2: Flensburg – Kappeln & Surroundings
Distance: approx. 73 km
Cycle along the Flensburg Fjord to one of Germany’s beautiful moated castles in Glücksburg. Continue on around the Gelting Bay, a great place for fishing, and toward Kappeln. Spend the night in or near Kappeln.
Day 3: Kappeln – Eckernförde & Surroundings
Distance: approx. 45 km
It would be worth your while to stroll through the pretty little town of Kappeln before heading out. Notice the burial mounds and admire the resort town of Damp on your way to today’s destination. You will also pass a manor house in Ludwigsburg. Stay overnight in or near Eckernförde.
Day 4: Eckernförde – Kiel
Distance: approx. 48 km
Admire typical north German architecture located between the two streets, Kieler Strasse and Jungfernstieg in Eckernförde. You may want to visit the Borby Church with its beautiful altar, built in 1686, and rare baptismal from the 13th century. Cycle across the Wohld Peninsula on your way to the state capitol, Kiel.
Day 5: Departure from Kiel
Depart after breakfast. Travellers responsible for their own transportation home.
|Preis in € pro Person *||Cat. II||Cat. I|
From 20.05.2020 to 29.08.2020
- 60.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
- 50.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- Leihrad mit Gepäcktasche - 50.00 €
- Elektrorad mit 2 Gepäcktaschen - 100.00 €
Children under 4 travel for free
Children (5-15 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 50% discount per child
- Up to two children in their own room (w/two adults paying for a double): 15% discount per child
- One child sharing a double room with an adult: 15% discount for child
Children (from 16 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 10% discount per child
|Preis in € pro Person*||Cat. II||Cat. I|