Day 1: Arrival in Stralsund
Travellers are responsible for their own transportation to Stralsund. We will hand over your rental bicycles to you there. Stralsund is a great place to stroll around town or visit the large aquarium called ‘Ozeaneum’. Stay overnight.
Day 2: Stralsund – Putbus – Sellin/Binz
Distance: approx. 69-73 km
Today’s leg of the tour takes you through South Rügen to Putbus, a historical royal palace town with classical architecture. Cycle along the tranquil bays to the resort towns. If you like, you can ride the ‘Rasender Roland’ narrow-gauge railway from Putbus to the resort towns (fare not incl.). Spend the night in one of the beautiful seaside resorts.
Day 3: Sellin/Binz – Sassnitz
Distance: approx. 19-30 km
Cycle through Granitz National Park on your way to Binz, the largest seaside resort town on Rügen. The breath-taking white beach stretches from Binz and the flintstone fields of Mukran all the way to Sassnitz. You can see the white chalk cliffs in the distance. Stay overnight on the Jasmund peninsula.
Day 4: Sassnitz – Chalk Cliffs – North Jasmund/Wittow
Distance: approx. 42-65 km
The first thing you will visit today are the chalk cliffs and the chalk rock promontory ‘Königsstuhl’ - the most famous point of interest on the island. The amazing view more than makes up for the uphill ride. After a short break, cycle down to North Jasmund. Along the way, take advantage of the Baltic Sea overlooks and bays. You may want to visit the lighthouse on Cape Arkona. Stay overnight in North Jasmund (Glowe or nearby) or on Wittow Peninsula (Breege/Juliusruh or nearby).
Day 5: Wittow – Hiddensee – Stralsund
Distance: approx. 19 km
Cycle over the spit of land called ‘die Schaabe’ to Wittow. Take the ferry (incl.) to Hiddensee Island, Rügen’s “little sister”. Visit Dornbusch lighthouse, the fishing villages, or the island's castles. Enjoy the unique heath landscape. In the afternoon, take the ferry (incl.) to Stralsund, where you will spend the night.
Day 6: Departure from Stralsund
Return your bicycles before noon. Travellers are responsible for their own transportation home.
|Preis in € pro Person *||Cat. II||Cat. I|
From 16.05.2020 to 19.06.2020
- 50.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 60.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
From 20.06.2020 to 06.09.2020
- 60.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 70.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
From 07.09.2020 to 20.09.2020
- 40.00 € surcharge in Cat. I
- 50.00 € surcharge in Cat. II
- Rental tour bike with pannier - 60.00 €
- E-Bike with 2 panniers - 130.00 €
If 5 people or act together more. Is granted in the following periods a group discount.
- From 25.04.2020 to 03.10.2020
Children under 4 travel for free
Children (5-15 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 50% discount per child
- Up to two children in their own room (w/two adults paying for a double): 15% discount per child
- One child sharing a double room with an adult: 15% discount for child
Children (from 16 yrs.):
- One child sharing a double room with two adults (w/extra bed): 10% discount per child
|Preis in € pro Person*||Cat. I||Cat. II|