Enjoy a tour without having to change hotels. Walk along the Baltic Sea Coast in Pomerania, on the island of Hiddensee, and along the chalk cliffs of Rügen. Enjoy the landscape from the spa towns of Binz and Sellin, through the Granitz Naitonal Park, and the south of the island to Lauterbach. Continue along the bay where cranes nest in the spring and autumn and through the national park, “Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft“, to the Darss Peninsula.
Diese Reise ist noch nicht bewertet worden.
* Achtung: Es können Zusatzkosten entstehen, die nicht im Reisepreis enthalten sind.
Rooms with shower/WC or bath/WC
- Accommodations for 6 nights (according to booking category)
- 5 walking tours with brochures, itineraries, maps, and accommodation information
- Breakfast included + 1x Cycle Snack per day-tour incl. fruit, water, and energy bar
- Bus/Train from Stralsund to Prerow and back
- Bus/Train from Stralsund to Klausdorf and back
- Bus/Train from Stralsund to Sassnitz and back
- Bus/Train from Stralsund to Binz & Putbus to Stralsund
- Ferry from Stralsund to Hiddensee and back
By train - To Stralsund Hauptbahnhof, main train station
By car – Mecklenburger Radtour’s parking lot: €2,-/day. Hotel parking: approx. € 5,- to € 11,-/day. All parking depends on availability. Reservations are not accepted and fees payable on-site.
All costs subject to change