The peninsula of Fischland-Darss-Zingst lies between the Baltic Sea and a West Pomeranian bay called the ‘Bodden’. Be enamoured with famous Baltic Sea resort towns such as Dierhagen, Prerow, Wustrow and Zingst. Experience more than 100 years of tradition in the artists’ colony of Ahrenshoop. A large part of the countryside belongs to the National Park, Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft. The area is unique with its pine woods, bluffs, beaches, and wading birds and cranes. Enjoy the tranquillity of the bay away from traffic. Quiet fishing harbours and quaint villages are quite lovely, surrounded by various flora and beautiful landscape. Take it all in - soft rolling hills, pleasant breezes, and a most charming environment.
* Achtung: Es können Zusatzkosten entstehen, die nicht im Reisepreis enthalten sind.
Rooms with shower/WC or bath/WC
- Accommodation for 5 nights (according to booking category)
- Breakfast included
- Admission to Darsser Arche Museum
- Train Stralsund-Velgast incl. bike
- Luggage transfer service to each hotel
- On-site tour presentation
- 7-Day Service Hotline
- 1x Tour information packet per booked room, incl. maps and route descriptions
- GPS-Track on request
By train - To Stralsund Hauptbahnhof, main train station
By car - Parking in Mecklenburger Radtour lot costs € 2,-/day. Hotel parking costs approx. € 5,- to € 15,-/day. All parking depends on availability. Reservations are not accepted and fees are payable on-site.
All costs subject to change